Why having a plan is sexy
Mrs. Judy McCutcheon
Managing your financial risk.
Mr. Dale Mcleod (Regional)
Entrepreneurship and Growth
Mrs. Paula La Touche Keller
The social impact of not planning
Dr. Wendy Crawford
NIS and your Financial Plan
Mr. Dorset Cromwell
Funding your paycheck during retirement
Mrs. Lucia Andall
Financial Stress and Your Health.
Dr. Francis Martin
Mr. Deon Moses
The ABCs of
Ms. Shireen Wilkinson
Real Estate as a
Mrs. Maria La Touche
The Critical Role
of Insurance in
your Financial Plan
Mr. Kennie John
- Learn about the importance of having a plan, even if you have veered off course – it’s never too late to turn around.
- You won’t need a large amount of money to begin investing in your future – come learn about investment possibilities.
- Learn how to manage and mitigate your financial risks.
- Get a better understanding of the critical roles of insurance in your financial plan.
- Learn how the National Insurance Scheme would impact your financial future.
- Learn about the importance of putting your estate in order, so that your assets can be distributed the way you intend.
- Learn how you live financially free at the retirement phase of your life.
- Learn about the damaging effects of financial stress on your health.
- Understand the burden placed on your loved ones, when you fail to have a plan in place.