It is a known fact that employees who feel valued and are recognized for the work they do are more productive, responsible and motivated. Employees who are engaged, take pride in their work and support the organisation’s goals and are aligned with the organisation’s missions and values. What managers and supervisors do, how they behave, what they say and importantly how they say it affects employees’ attitudes about their jobs and the organisation. This workshop is designed to help managers and supervisors:
- Understand the key to building and sustaining a culture of engagement
- Understand the drivers of employee engagement
- Recognize why employee engagement should be the prime concern of every leader and manager and why it should be at the heart of the business strategy
- Have knowledge of actionable items that can drive employee engagement.
- Learn the different types of motivators and when to use them