Providing excellent service that delight customers is crucial for organisations that depend on customers for its success. The need to lead, model, and promote the organizational values within a customer service environment is essential for business success. Employees with effective customer service skills are more engaged and exhibit greater organisational citizenship behaviour. If you manage the people who interact with your customers daily, then this one-day workshop will provide you with opportunities to explore your responsibilities within your role as a leader in a customer service environment. It will help to:
- Identify ways to establish links between excellence in customer service and your business practices and policies.
- Develop the skills and practices that are essential elements of a customer service-focused manager.
- Make heroes and she-roes out of your frontline people
- Build rewarding customer relationships
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and loyal customers