Research shows that if we receive good customer service we will tell two people, but if we receive poor customer service we will tell ten people. Getting your staff involved in the development and delivery of customer service excellence is crucial, to ensuring customer loyalty. Investing in ways that can connect your business to your customers in a personal way can be quite significant in ensuring that your customers remain loyal to your brand, which is very vital in this era of competitiveness.
Here are 7 practical tips on how to improve Customer Service Excellence in your Company:
- Understand the needs of your Customer – Knowing your customer is vitally important to understanding their needs and expectations. Think about how your products or services can best suit their needs, this will help you to find the best ways to meet your customer’s aspirations and deliver outstanding customer service.
- Create WOW Moments – Go out of your way to go that extra mile for your customers. Anticipate their needs and give it to them before they ask – give them more than they are expecting. Creating those powerful WOW moments will win you a lifetime of customer loyalty.
- Invest in Customer Service Excellence Training – Quality training is an investment, not an expense. Use a training provider that will help to support your customer service standards and your overall business strategy. Develop and conduct short internal customer awareness programs, get your staff involved to raise customer consciousness.
- Treat your Staff as your Customers – They are your customers and should be treated as such. Behaviour begets behaviour, show them how you want your customers to be treated. Show them that they are highly valued and they, in turn, will value your customers.
- Set and Communicate Service Standards – Set up your service standards in terms of quality, behaviour, accuracy and the expectation of what is excellent customer service. These standards must be clear to staff so that there is always consistency across locations.
- Customer Service Awards – Create a system where colleagues and customers can nominate team members who consistently demonstrate and deliver excellent customer service
- Recruit Right – Hire for attitude and train for skills. Recruit the right people and then invest in training them. As far as your customers are concerned, whoever they are dealing with IS your company. Are the right people representing you?
Go Blue Inc is a Business Support Organizations, that is people-centred and people-driven. Our mission is to provide business clients with strategic, logistical and technical services; and to consistently provide fresh and innovative approaches that guarantee the success of our clients, stakeholders and shareholders.
Let us help you create and deliver customer service excellence that will produce raving fans and loyal customers to your brand.
© All Rights Reserved
Contact us at: 1473-405-6672 / 1473 405 0121 or email@example.com